Friday, June 8, 2012

Corporate 4 miler

Last night was the Innsbrook Corporate 4 Miler that I ran with Sands Anderson, my friend Kelly's company.

my pretty friend Kelly <3

About two months ago, my goal for this race was 44 minutes.

I didn't come close.  More like 50.  Ugh.

yeah, I look happy...

I did, however, get the push I needed to make a doctors appointment for my foot.  I've only got about two months left until half marathon training starts and I want to be ready for it and not battling an achy heel.

I've been doing really well on the low carb again though.  I've been very picky with what I eat, and even though I have indulged a bit, it's okay.  I'm determined.  Even if I can't run for a month or so, I'm going to go to the gym and do the elliptical and body pump, and get the bike out more often.  It's got to be done.


See?  It's got to be done.  Those hips have got to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment