Friday, May 11, 2012

Jog Log & Panera

Yesterday was a good day, and I made up for missing my run on Wednesday!  I left work and went straight to the gym, where I ran 2 miles (in 24 minutes, not my best, but regardless, it was done) and then spent the next hour doing Body Pump.  I felt much better after class, much more accomplished!

I thought I would share a few things today too:

1.  My 'Life Log':  I created this off of some other 'journals' I have seen around.  On the left, I have a spot for "Body" which includes bits like what my mood is, if I have any aches or pains, what are my measurements (I dont do tha't daily) and what my energy level is. Below that is "Exercise" where I enter in what I did for the day to burn some calories.



On the next page is my food log with plenty of room!

I made it small enough to throw in my purse and big enough to record everything.  I especially like the body part, because I can have and see a direct correlation between my food and exercise and how I am feeling that day and the next day. Pretty cool!





2.  I love Panera - and their Strawberry Poppyseed with Chicken salad is back and I'm SO happy - I love the Fuji Apple Chicken Salad but this one is perfect for summer - check out the fruit! Strawberries, tangerines blueberries, and pineapple. Mmm!

For the large portion:
Calories - 340
Fat - 13g
Carbs - 34g
Protein - 29g

SO GOOD!









No comments:

Post a Comment