Wednesday, December 7, 2011

CrossFit's "Skinny Fat"

I happened upon this article on Pinterest and, normally when I find something like this I'll scan it for a minute or two and go back to aimlessly wasting time browsing for DIY projects I am likely to not ever DIY.  This article held my attention from beginning to end AND even reading back over certain sections.  A lot of it is information a lot of us are already aware of, but it really drives home the point that 'skinny' does not mean healthy and more importantly, the thing a lot of us ladies can be scared of, bulking up is almost impossible for women - we just aren't built to bulk up (you know, with muscle...with fat we can definitely be bulky...)

So...check it out, it really has some good advice.  http://www.crossfitsouthbay.com/2011/05/skinny-fat/

No comments:

Post a Comment