Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Good intentions and a do-over?

The past week has been spent in the Keys of Florida.  And what a lovely week it was.  Lots of sun, sand, beer/liquor/wine.

Robert enjoying the nature of Islamorada

There was a wedding (my gorgeous friend Heather and her handsome groom, Will) and it was perfect.  I'll post pictures of that later!


Me and the hubs

I also packed 3 days worth of running clothes.  Three tops, three sports bras, three pairs of socks, three pairs of capris, and my Mizunos.  Guess what??

I didn't run.  Not once.  Whop whop.

So to make up for it, I did 2.9 today.  I ran at lunch on Monument. It took a bit longer than I would have liked, but who am I kidding, I didn't run for over a week, it's what I had coming!

So I've got a week of runs before the Corporate 4-miler next week, and then before I know it, the half-marathon training team will be starting.

I just read a new blog today and it annoyed me that they didn't have any pictures, then I realized that I don't use a lot of pictures either, so I am going to start making more of an effort to post pictures with my blogs.  I think this means I need a phone with a better camera. Like, maybe, an iPhone. (I don't get an upgrade until this time next year, so I'm not holding my breath)

Anyway, we came home to a crap-ton of veggies in the garden, so I foresee some new recipes coming your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment